As an ongoing effort to provide a better experience and make important information easier to read, a major overhaul of the Hillcrest121.com website was undertaken.
All of the information and historical information, including files, meeting notices, pictures have been migrated over to the new format.
The new website is running on a much more modern publishing framework and offers some (expected) features that were not available before:
- Integration with Social Media
- Sharing buttons for articles as well as ability to print
- Mobile device support (now your phone and pads will work!)
- Enhanced search engine
- Automatic archiving of posts and articles
- Breadcrumb navigation (back track with out having to use the “back” button
- Cleaner interface
- Allows for multiple people to post new articles
- New commenting system (not yet enabled)
Please let the site administrator know if there is a feature / function that is missing or broken.
Hillcrest 121 Board of Directors and Website Admin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: For the budget minded Home Owners – the website refresh was included under an existing support contract, meaning there were ZERO additional costs for this work!