Here is a small list of items the HOA Board has accomplished for our community this year:
Maintenance Work Overseen
– Panels on the brick perimeter wall panels repaired using steel lintels
– Irrigation System – freeze sensors were installed
-Fountains – Replaced a motor and pump housing, research on cost to maintain the current fountains vs. purchasing new was completed
– Area around gazebo was beautified with the addition of a gravel walkway, trees, and flowerbeds
– Gazebo was power washed and re-stained
– Changed electrical companies to obtain a fixed rate per kwh
-Replenished stone around the pond to help with drainage/erosion
– Facebook page
Hillcrest Estates had two great events in the neighborhood starting with National Night Out on August 3rd.Over 75 neighbors came out and endured the heat to enjoy sno-cones, pizza, bounce house, raffle drawings and a visit from our local fire department.
We had great weather for our Fall Festival that landed us our biggest turn out on October 24th, where over 100 neighbors came out to visit and show off their Halloween costumes for the contest. Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and the Bounce House were among the favorites.
Donations were taken at both events to benefit the Frisco Family Services Center. Check out the pictures on our website Hillcrest121.com and Facebook Hillcrest121.