Hillcrest Estates 121 Community Wide FRONT Yard Sale
Sat. Oct. 7th – 8am or sooner
Mark your calendars and begin to plan.
Time to pull out all those wonderful treasures from your closets, attic and garage and turn them into cash!
The HOA will place signs out at the entrances and post some ads online.
No need to register – just place your things out front that morning and begin selling!
We will not have a donation truck this year at the Gazebo. There is a new donation site that just opened in our neighborhood next to the fire station on Warren and Ohio.
Hillcrest Estates 121
Join us for our Free Neighborhood Fall Festival
Sunday, Oct. 22nd
Gazebo by Sweetwater/ Robin Creek
We will have music, balloon artist, glitter tattoos and popcorn!
Costume Contest at 4pm for Best Duo, Best Pet and Best Family!
Congrats to residents of 3917 Rustic Ridge for Calloway’s August Yard of the Month Honors. The winners will receive a $25 credit at Calloway’s Nursery! If you would like to nominate a neighbor’s yard or your own, please email us at [email protected]com
Congrats to residents of 10800 Wild Oak Lane for Calloway’s July Yard of the Month Honors. The winners will receive a $25 credit at Calloway’s Nursery! If you would like to nominate a neighbor’s yard or your own, please email us at [email protected]
Important Notice-It is that time of year when the area experiences a spike in crime due to the school year ending. So please keep these safety tips in mind.
- Report any suspicious behavior to 911
- Keep your vehicle locked at all times, even while driving.
- When parked, never leave your keys in the car. Close all the windows and the sunroof.
- Never leave your car running and unattended.
- Avoid leaving valuables inside your vehicle where passersby can see them.
- Install an anti-theft system in your vehicle if it doesn’t have one. Thieves are reluctant to steal vehicles if they know the cars can be recovered quickly. Many insurers offer discounts for the types of systems listed below.
- Thieves prefer to work in the dark. Be particularly cautious at night about where you park your car. Park it in a well-lit area if possible.
- Look around. Be aware of your surroundings, especially in garages, parking lots and gas stations.
- Have your car’s vehicle identification number (VIN) etched on each of the windows. Car thieves want to get off cheap. They don’t want to go to the expense of replacing all the glass.
Calloway’s Yard of the Month – May Honors – Congrats to residents of 10702 Wild Oak. Winner will receive a $25 credit to Calloway’s Nursery
Hillcrest Estates 121 Neighborhood
Wags to Wheels Patriotic Parade and Pet Contest
Saturday, July 1st
Stream bend/ Water Road
Decorate your bikes, trikes, strollers and skateboards;
break out your patriotic gear and decorate your ride!
Wagons, razors, mini-hummers, or anything with wheels is welcome,
wear your best red, white and blue, and dress your pooch too;
all participants in the parade will get a prize!
Parade Route line up will begin at 10:15am, parade starting at 10:30am.
Parade will take a square shape @ Water Rd/Stream Bend Cul-de-sac
and travel around Stream Bend to Winding Way, then back up Water Rd to Stream Bend. Bring your lawn chair and grab a seat on the parade route to cheer your kids and all the parade participants!